In this video, you guys follow me to Joshua Tree, CA where I attempt to show you how to take photos of the Milkey Way.
What you will need:
– Fast Lens (f/2.8 is preferred)
– Wide Lens (Anything Wider than 35mm)
– Shutter Remote is optional (You can put your camera on a timer if you don’t have a remote)
– During a New Moon (Darkest time of the month)
– During the U.S. Summer (When the Milkey is the most visible in the northern hemisphere.
Anywhere far away from any city. Pretty much in the middle of nowhere.
SPECIAL THANKS TO DAVID AND OLIVIA FROM FANWARD FOR ACCOMPANYING ME OUT TO JOSHUA TREE. GO CHECK OUT THERE PAGE FOR ALL THE COOL STUFF THEY ARE DOING. – https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC58t…
Thank you for watching.
SUBSCRIBE & SHARE